Your instrument doesn't have to be a pain in the neck!
Weightless Winds takes the weight of your instrument off your neck and spreads it across your body, giving you consistent support while saving your neck, arms, and shoulders from aches and pains. Just a touch of stretch cuts the perceived weight of your instrument in half, giving you comfort and 360 degree freedom you can't get with a neck strap.
Wear Weightless Winds with anything! It goes under a jacket, over a dress, or clips to your favourite jeans. Weightless Winds does not bind around the chest like a harness, so you can breathe easy, and the fully-enclosed hook keeps your instrument safe while allowing fast instrument changes. Weightless Winds can be used on instruments with or without a neck strap ring. Full directions enclosed.
Weightless Winds can help!
- For Soprano Saxophone, Clarinet, Oboe, and English Horn
- Comfortable, secure support with just a little spring makes your instrument feel 50% lighter.
- Wear with anything! Clips to waistband, or wear with your own belt over a dress or long top. It's even comfortable under a jacket.
- Fully adjustable and easy to use for men, women, and youth of all shapes and sizes.
- Allows freedom of motion up, down, side to side, and across the body.
- Improves posture, keeping the head and neck erect with shoulders back.
- No binding around the chest- breathe easy!
- Specially designed suspender clips are easy on fabrics.
- Fully-enclosed hook keeps your instrument safe and opens with one hand for fast changes.
- No neck strap ring on you instrument? No problem. Directions enclosed.